Since 1920 T-Shirt
- Free shipping on all orders over $115
- Most orders ship within 24 hours
- Same day shipping on orders before cutoff time
- Fully insured and tracked shipping
We offer the best return and exchange policy in the game. Whether the item doesn't fit right, not the style you were looking for, or simply just changed your mind - we'll take it back!
- Hassle free 60-day return policy
- Free 60-day exchange policy
Celebrate Jiu Jitsu heritage with this comfortable 100% cotton tee.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu was developed around 1920 by Brazilian brothers Carlos, Oswaldo, Gastão Jr., George and Hélio Gracie, after Carlos was taught traditional Kodokan Judo by a travelling Japanese judoka, Mitsuyo Maeda, in 1917. Later they developed their own self-defense system named Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua