BJJ Roots: Kano Hoodie
- Free shipping on all orders over $115
- Most orders ship within 24 hours
- Same day shipping on orders before cutoff time
- Fully insured and tracked shipping
We offer the best return and exchange policy in the game. Whether the item doesn't fit right, not the style you were looking for, or simply just changed your mind - we'll take it back!
- Hassle free 60-day return policy
- Free 60-day exchange policy
Get in touch with your roots with this Jigoro Kano inspired hoodie by BJJ Religion.
KANO Jigoro (1860 -1938) was the founder of Judo, which later evolved into modern day jiu jitu. Jigoro Kano was an educator and a visionary who started jiu-jitsu to develop his strength. The 5ft 2in and 41kg Kano added his own ideas to his jiu-jitsu experience to develop a complete fighting system which personified "Maximum Efficiency with Minimum Effort".
• 50% cotton/50% polyester
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• Double-lined hood
• 1x1 athletic rib knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Double-needle stitching throughout
• Front pouch pocket