Century Home BJJ Mats - Tatami Texture
This item qualifies for FREE Shipping!
- Free shipping on all orders over $115
- Most orders ship within 24 hours
- Same day shipping on orders before cutoff time
- Fully insured and tracked shipping
We offer the best return and exchange policy in the game. Whether the item doesn't fit right, not the style you were looking for, or simply just changed your mind - we'll take it back!
- Hassle free 60-day return policy
- Free 60-day exchange policy
These Home BJJ Mats are 5’ x 10’ and 1.25” thick and feature a Tatami texture. These portable mats are easy to unroll onto any surface, including concrete, carpet, tile, and hardwood floors. When you’re finished, simply roll the mats back up and store it in the corner or closet.
Tatami Textured SurfaceComplete with a traditional tatami surface, this mat will give you the grip you want for a solid base when practicing kicks and other strikes. Our Tatami mats are slightly firmer and denser than our smooth surface mats.
Shock Absorbing Foam CoreThe core of Century Home Roll-Out Mats is made from a closed-cell cross-linked polyethylene foam that has 2.2 lbs./ft3 of density, providing you with ample shock absorption for safe training. Our Mats can be placed over most household flooring surfaces and require no anti-slip bottom or adhesives. Also remember, multiple mats can be seamlessly connected with Century Home Roll-Out Mat Tape.
Comfortable and Easy to Clean SurfaceThe interior foam core of our Century Home Roll-Out Mats is covered with an athletic grade vinyl that is bonded directly to the foam core and topped with a Tatami texture for maximum surface grip and comfort. This provides a water-resistant surface that is easy to clean and disinfect.
Roll Out and Roll Up in Seconds!Century Home Roll-Out Mats can be used as a permanent or temporary training space in your home. They are easy to roll out onto any space, and just as easy to roll up and store when not in use. This is the fastest and easiest way to transform any space in your home into your own personal training space.
Features & Specs• Each roll-out mat is 5’ x 10’ x 1.25”
• Foam Core: 2.2 lbs./ft3 density closed-cell cross-linked polyethylene foam
• Cover: athletic grade vinyl cover bonded directly to the foam core
• Tatami texture
• Durable 24 oz. vinyl
• 5' x 10'’ training surface (create a 10' x 10' space adding an additional 5' x 10'. Tape not included)
• Colors: Black, Grey, Royal Blue