It Started In Japan T-Shirt
- Free shipping on all orders over $115
- Most orders ship within 24 hours
- Same day shipping on orders before cutoff time
- Fully insured and tracked shipping
We offer the best return and exchange policy in the game. Whether the item doesn't fit right, not the style you were looking for, or simply just changed your mind - we'll take it back!
- Hassle free 60-day return policy
- Free 60-day exchange policy
Get in touch with the roots of Jiu Jitsu with this Japanese inspired t-shirt by BJJ Religion.
Before the Gracies there was Jigoro Kano, the founder of Judo, which later evolved into modern day jiu jitu. Jigoro Kano was an educator and a visionary who started jiu-jitsu to develop his strength. The 5ft 2in and 41kg Kano added his own ideas to his jiu-jitsu experience to develop a complete fighting system which personified “Maximum Efficiency with Minimum Effort”.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping