Free Shipping & Exchanges on US orders over $95
Celebrate Jiu Jitsu heritage with this comfortable 100% cotton tee.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu was developed around 1920 by Brazilian brothers Carlos, Oswaldo, Gastão Jr., George and Hélio Gracie, after Carlos was taught traditional Kodokan Judo by a travelling Japanese judoka, Mitsuyo Maeda, in 1917. Later they developed their own self-defense system named Gracie Jiu-Jitsu.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/yd² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Price match guarantee
We'll match any competitors price
Free ground shipping
On orders over $95
60-Day return policy
Zero hassle. No questions asked.
Sign up for exclusive deals and free technique videos every single week