It Started In Japan T-Shirt
Get in touch with the roots of Jiu Jitsu with this Japanese inspired t-shirt by BJJ Religion.
Before the Gracies there was Jigoro Kano, the founder of Judo, which later evolved into modern day jiu jitu. Jigoro Kano was an educator and a visionary who started jiu-jitsu to develop his strength. The 5ft 2in and 41kg Kano added his own ideas to his jiu-jitsu experience to develop a complete fighting system which personified “Maximum Efficiency with Minimum Effort”.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping