Shut Down The Knee Cut Pass with Jiu Jitsu World Champion Bernardo Faria
If you want to upgrade your Jiu Jitsu faster get Bernardo Faria’s
*NEW* Battle Tested Half Guard DVD Click Here.
Sometimes the straight armbar is just too hard to finish using the normal methods. This JiuJitsu.com exclusive video from Balance Studios Head Instructor, Relson Gracie Black Belt, Ricardo Migliarese gives you some really cool and unique ways you can finish the armbar when your opponent is defending your attack.
Key Details Of The Technique:
- Look for the space and the gap in your opponents far arm when he is defending
- Wrap the far arm that your opponent is gripping with and spin around for opposite side armbar
- Pull your heels towards your butt when controlling the body
- Point your thumb towards you when going for the armbar
- Finish with an Americana without giving up your position
- You can take the back when your opponent thinks he’s escaping
Watch how Ricardo finishes his challenger in under 2 minutes in this 1996 challenge match at Gracie Academy
Please share this if you found value!
Our mission is to help people get BETTER at Jiu Jitsu and spread Jiu Jitsu to more people faster!
7 Secrets to
Free Video Course
The Top 7 Lessons Learned From Filming Thousands of Instructional Videos
With The Worlds Best Instructors and
Jiu Jitsu World Champions.